The Twenty Pound Meadow Community Picnic on 5th September 2021 from 12.30pm onwards
Sunday 5th is the first rent audit day ~ so pay your dues and party on! Which is when you can meet up with other plot holders who garden on each of our sites: Twenty Pound Meadow and Botley Meadow.
How the picnic will work:
- You bring your own picnic, drinks, rug etc with some to share
- You bring any veggies we can cook and share on the community BBQ
- Then enjoy the live music
- Have yours and your child’s face painted
- Bring and take to and from the seed and plant swap stall
- Learn about what you could help with on the site, how to garden organically and about the 2021 bumble bee survey of our site
- And have fun including taking part in the games and quizzes we will have laid on!
Many thanks to Anne James and Tim Kiggell for organising this and all the others who have helped!